Need a Heating Engineer in Plymouth to give work to!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've been trying to build a reputation as a reliable, honest plumber working in and around the Plymouth area. About once a week I get a call from a customer who needs some type of gas work doing (normally boiler servicing / gas fire servicing / other general gas work / the occasional boiler swap).

My go-to guy I have for this sort of thing has become somewhat unreliable recently and I'm worried he's affecting my reputation.

It seems a waste to turn down work, especially given the current climate so does anyone know a reliable HE in Plymouth? I don't fancy taking my chances in the yellow pages! :p

I suppose all I want in return is someone who I can call when I get stuck on my jobs for a little bit of advice.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. :)

Alex.

Sponsored Links
funny we seem to get a load of equires for work in plymouth.seems to be a shortage there.think really your only option though, is to get registered yourself.or otherwise your always gonna rely on people who could quite easily kill a reputation in one go.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back