Need a recomendation for a replacemet cistern

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've noticed a crack appearing in my toilets cistern just below the flush handle running horizontally. The crack is about 100mm long and isn't leaking but there is also a smaller crack running up towards the flush handle.

The cistern was orginally fitted by the council maybe 20-25 years ago (possibly longer), we bought the house a few years ago so can't get the council to fix it.

The cistern is a Dudley but i'm not sure what model. Its dimentions are approx 490mm wide * 235mm high * 195mm deep and there is what i'm guessing a model number of D57-B1 MK2A in the bottom of it. The water inlet and flush are at the right and the overflow outlet is at the left (when facing the toilet). The lid has a plastic screw in the center of it the screws into the top of the syphon. The syphon is a Dudley Turbo 88 and i'd like to be able to reuse this if possible.

Can anyone recomend a replacement cistern that's not too expensive and a good place to get one from?

Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back