Need a tall ladder or someone to remove weeds from roof E10

lwh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got two annoying weeds growing on my roof top. Could someone come over to get rid of the weeds and help repair my roof if necessary? My house is about 6m tall. Happy to do the work myself if someone could lend me a ladder. I live in Leyton, London.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Got two annoying weeds growing on my roof top. Could someone come over to get rid of the weeds and help repair my roof if necessary? My house is about 6m tall. Happy to do the work myself if someone could lend me a ladder. I live in Leyton, London.

Thanks.
20 feet tall :eek: repair the roof IF necessary :eek: The whole of The Old Kent Road will be clogged with P*key transits this weekend - heading for Leyton from Kent - New roof needed , Guv ... DIYNOT ADMIN - delete this thread - there is a Clear and Present P*key danger to the OP :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Have it delivered/collected - BUT get someone to STAND ON the bottom rung as you are climbing :!: . Not just put their foot on it , you need to be safe :idea:

Just lean out the window with some Resolva and spray it. Or fix the spray to a long pole

WebGSPAerosol.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: lwh
Have it delivered/collected - BUT get someone to STAND ON the bottom rung as you are climbing :!: . Not just put their foot on it , you need to be safe :idea:
Yes, safety first always, having someone stood on the ladder at the bottom will ensure a softer landing! :p

Make a balloon bomb, fill with water and weed killer and throw on the roof ;) ;) ;) ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back