need an internal sounder/strobe ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am after purchasing a decent quality internal sounder/strobe beacon etc...it is to be compatiable with my accentia g4 mini panel..just a 12v output from the panel to drive both isnt it,does anybody know of where i can purchase or reccommend 1 of these units & how much approx cheers :)

Sponsored Links
Risco (gardiner technology) do good one,
strobe
piezo
red LED unit

cannot for the life of me think of the product name tho!!

Oasis

Sponsored Links
They look ok actually when fixed up. I have put a few in for people there fine, strobe is bright, Sounder is loud. Excellent Quality

cheers guys i will purchase 1 of these either way...how much is the elmdene sounder/strobe alarm if you know + madman have you bought off ebay & they have been fine etc good working order ?.
also my strobe in my bellbox has suddenly stopped flashing ? its only 1 yr old and worked ok for 6 months.. anyone know the likely cause and rectification ? is the house im renovating is still empty so need to maintain maximum security cheers again guys :)

bought and fitted the risco sounder/strobe in the end, is the led meant to be permanently lit & not alternating led,s ? + the sounder is in the low tone mode ? but want it in the high tone mode..how do i acheive this cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back