Need for IEE ban on 'mains-tied' digital appliance clocks?

No first of all you need to train a little in some diplomacy. In how you talk to others, when coming on open forums, and making irrelevant and insulting comments, such as calling or naming someone an Idiot, you see I have over 3000 posts, not in one single post have I ever called anyone an idiot, even if I don't agree with their post, indeed I have returned plenty of favours, where bad insults have been thrown at me by what I call some irritating "winits" who reside on these forums. (if you don't know the meaning of winits, just google under urban dictionary)

I do follow teachings of Jesus, but I have refused to turn the other cheek, and because we now live in 21st Century, no longer am I prepared to accept winit comments, but I won't give it out first.

So do you think a jacket potato cooked in a microwave is not the same as that cooked traditionally in a coal fired ovens, because if anything that would be the original taste when cooked in a coal fire, and then again you should also know that not all potatoes qualify for being suitable as making good jacket potatoes.

As for leaving food being cooked in a microwave or on any stove for that matter, if you are forgetful or get disrupted or drawn away, and you forget you had left something on the cooker, this is where most fires starts, hence why H&S and Fire Board recommends strongly having Fire/smoke Alarm fitted in every house not just rented properties.

We live in modern day and age where we get so busy and often miss appointments and other important issues so time clocks are important.
including baking cakes where we leave it to bake for say 20minutes and if you forget and it gets burnt. its not just there for no reason, but if an oven hasn't got one, it must be cheap.

edited: replaced originally with traditionally,

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back