Need help for boiler De Dietrich MCR 24/28 MI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I am from Bulgaria.
I have a boiler De Dietrich MCR 24/28 MI.
Currently the boiler is controlled by a thermostat on/off.
I want to replace it with a modulating internal temperature with OpenTherm standart.
In Bulgaria only available model "DeDietrich-easymatic", which costs over 300 euro.
So I want to buy from online shop.
I wonder between two models: Remeha iSense and Honeywell CMT957.
Whether you are compatible with my boiler and which one is better?
Who will control the boiler more precise? I can only modulate the internal temperature will not have an external sensor.

Thanks a lot!

Sponsored Links
Any "Open Therm" Control will do what you want, however Remeha are owned by De-Dietrich, so the I-sense may be the way to go? ;)

Hello,
First I want to thank you for your reply to my inquiry.
I have several questions and will be happy to reply.
The manual for my boiler De Dietrich MCR 24/28 MI, nowhere mentions that there OpenTherm standard, no logo, but the circuit diagram of the terminal 7 and 8 have written Compensator / OpenTherm. So I guess my boiler has this standard. Can you tell me if my boiler really is this standard? If my boiler has OpenTherm standard thermostat which would you recommend: Remeha Celcia 20 or iSeanse?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back