Need help sourcing 150mm rounded skirting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everybody,

I'm back to fixing up the flat again now that Christmas is over. I am replacing some skirting boards, and was wondering where on earth I can source 150mm rounded skirting boards. They do not carry anything this big at Wickes, B&Q, etc. I have found it online but nowhere with a branch near me in the Kingston area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
apart from the sheds,do you not have any timber/builders merchants near by?

Actually yeah. After posting this I did a trawl on Google, and I've got Jewsons, Lawsons, Travis Perkins and Alsford all within a few miles. They should be able to supply this skirting, right?

Sponsored Links
Actually yeah. After posting this I did a trawl on Google, and I've got Jewsons, Lawsons, Travis Perkins and Alsford all within a few miles. They should be able to supply this skirting, right?

you sure its 150 and not 145mm[ex 6"]
and yes they have skirting in all shapes and sizes although maybe not that big bull nose/pencil round
just phone and ask :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back