Need help with Branding on wooden bowl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I would love to have something similar to this bowl for my brand but I have no idea how.

Is it heat treated? or stamp?

What would be the cheapest and most convenient way to do this?

If possible , can someone guide me to a company or someone that would do this ?

thank you
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 15.25.21.png

Sponsored Links
Thank you. Thank you sent them an email. Hope they can make curved iron plates as it's going to be put on bowl

AFAIK you normally only get flat ones. To use on a curved surface you roll them across the surface​

Sponsored Links
It could be laser engraved ( also refered to as ablation ).

Trotec is a company that I know supply flat bed laser cutting and engraving equipment with laser moving in two dimensions. They may be able to adivise you ( they provided me with details of a company who used their equipment when I needed to laser cut a quantity of balsa wood ) https://www.troteclaser.com/en-gb/

The best way to laser ablate a bowl may be a fixed laser source and a mechanism to move the bowl using a CNC motion control system

What ever method used laser ablation for small quantities will not be low cost per item..

It could be laser engraved ( also refered to as ablation ).

Trotec is a company that I know supply flat bed laser cutting and engraving equipment with laser moving in two dimensions. They may be able to adivise you ( they provided me with details of a company who used their equipment when I needed to laser cut a quantity of balsa wood ) https://www.troteclaser.com/en-gb/

The best way to laser ablate a bowl may be a fixed laser source and a mechanism to move the bowl using a CNC motion control system

What ever method used laser ablation for small quantities will not be low cost per item..

Just spoke to them. They only supply the machineries. No service. I will only need one bowl. Might have to go with flat iron then. Any other laser engraving company you might know of?

Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back