Need help with CH/DW timer please!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I hope someone out there can help me. I'm trying to sort out my MIL's central heating and hot water, as my FIL has just passed away.

She has a timer on her wall, which looks very much like the Landis & Gyr or Potterton Miniminder. As well as the clock and the horizontal controls, at the very right hand side she has a vertical sliding switch. The trouble is that the majority of the words have rubbed off the panel, so although I have the system kicking in, I'm not entirely sure what it's set to.

From the pictures on the web, I can now tell what the horizontal controls do (if they are the same) but it's this vertical switch that bothers me.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Nice pic, but why have you not shown the switch side of the programmer. It's some sort of selector / advance switch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back