Need model number for valliant boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi peeps

I am new to the forum and apologise if this question has been asked before. We have moved into a property that has a Valliant Combi boiler. and the water pressure needs to be raised but I am not able to do it. There is no braided flexi hose and tap on the pipes either. I have uploaded a pic of the boiler and am really hoping someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

GALLERY]
GALLERY]
GALLERY]

Sponsored Links
look underneath ,right hand side about 100mm in you will see a brass union that will take a flat blade driver it lets water from the cold mains to the heating pipe open till 1.5 bar then off

look underneath ,right hand side about 100mm in you will see a brass union that will take a flat blade driver it lets water from the cold mains to the heating pipe open till 1.5 bar then off

Thanks GG I tried that just now an the screw only tunred a bit but the pressure did go up slightly. Am not sure what to do now? DOes the screw turn any further?

There are usually TWO of those screws.

They both have to be turned but only a 1/4 of a turn.

Tony

Sponsored Links
OP, better useing the key that came with this boiler. Screws you are turning are offset. If you are useing a screwdrive, make sure the blade is in good nick or you will end up knackering the screw slot.

OP, better useing the key that came with this boiler. Screws you are turning are offset. If you are useing a screwdrive, make sure the blade is in good nick or you will end up knackering the screw slot.

Thanks ever so much for your replies! Greatly appreciated.

There is another "screw" to the left of the other one so I need to turn that one as well then? Also there is no key as we have just moved into the property and me being female with two disabled people ( husband and son) thought I'd have a bash so to speak.

There is no instruction manual for this boiler and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one please?

Cheers!

if you can find a label somewhere and do a Google search on the model number, look for any Vaillant pages, you should be able to find a PDF document. There should be a user manual, and an installation manual.

If you can specify exactly which model it is, then someone should be able to help.

if you can find a label somewhere and do a Google search on the model number, look for any Vaillant pages, you should be able to find a PDF document. There should be a user manual, and an installation manual.

If you can specify exactly which model it is, then someone should be able to help.

I have got the model number now, had to take the front panel off to find it! The boiler is a Turbo Max 828E. I have googled it an no joy so far in finding a user manual.

Does anyone know where I can get on from?

Cheers

I have got the model number now, had to take the front panel off to find it! The boiler is a Turbo Max 828E. I have googled it an no joy so far in finding a user manual.

Cheers

I can send you a copy by email if you like, put your email address in your profile :)

Cheers

I can send you a copy by email if you like, put your email address in your profile :)

wow thanks ever so much I would be really grateful if you could e-mail me copy.
:D :D :D

Hi David

I have tried to put my e-mail addy in my profile but there doesn't appear to be an option for it. Its more than likely me being thick again and can't see the wood for the trees lol.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Once again many thanks. I must say tho this is an excellent forum and I am learning loads of stuff. :D :D :D :D :D

Hi David

I have tried to put my e-mail addy in my profile but there doesn't appear to be an option for it. Its more than likely me being thick again and can't see the wood for the trees lol.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Once again many thanks. I must say tho this is an excellent forum and I am learning loads of stuff. :D :D :D :D :D

Sent :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back