Need new mid position valve, any good suggestions!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have found out that my 3 port mid position valve is nt working and have to buy a new one. It is a Landis and Gry MAV 322 I think it has 22mm connections on it.

It seems you can no longer get these but may be able to get a similar one from siemens. But these do not have the removalbe box on top so if it goes again i will have to replace the whole thing again. (Drain the system and everything...FUN!!)

Does any one have a good suggestion for a replacement for this

Thanks

Cooper

Sponsored Links
As I've already stated in your other post, Honeywell or Danfoss.

The seimens heads do come off, they just click on and off, well the ones I've fitted have done anyway.

I only fit the honeywells, all the others are shyte.

Sponsored Links
sorry dave, you siad the heads click on and off if that is the case i will not have to drain the system to replace the whole valve assembly! Hoping!

The new Siemens heads won't be compatable with the old Landis & Gyr :cry:

Hardly anything is.

Bummer!

Not looking forward to that job then!! lol

Thanks alot for all your help, I have used many forums before in the past but this one amazes me how quickly people reply!

Added to my favourites now for when I redo the bathroom :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back