Need Printer/Scanner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Scanner does not work with Win7 so rather than buy just a scanner, I thought I would get a wifi printer/scanner.
I do very little printing & do very little photo printing, so I do not need a fast duplex printer.
Looking at Canon Pixma MP499 (£39.99). (My current Canon printer has the colour inks all seperate, which seems good idea).
Anyone got any other suggestions happy to spend a bit more, but its a mine field when looking.

Sponsored Links
What ever you buy, make sure the ink is cheap. As I have found that you can buy a cheap printer/scanner and then get 'stuffed' when you need to buy new ink.

Andy

Sponsored Links
I know it's nothing like £40, more like £140, but the HP M1217NW laser printer/fax/scanner might be worth consideration. It can be connected with a network cable to your router, or, once set up using a wired connection, connect wirelessly to your network. OK, it's only monochrome, but toners should last for 2500+ pages (the one supplied with the machine will do about 1000) Have a look on HP's website for their full range of multifunction devices. (www.hp.com - it will automatically redirect you to the home page for your country)

Just bought this
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Wireless Printer, Scanner and Copier.
Single colour inks, & familiar with the Canon..V good price £74.99 Argos was about £140

Back