Need small quantity of thin joint mortar for loft party wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, first self build loft conversion project and came to a halt...

I'm planning to use aerated blocks for building the internal party wall in the loft and would like to use thin joint mortar to speed up the work. The problem is... no building merchant keeps thin joint mortar in stock and they would order&deliver only if I order a whole palette!!! I only need a bag or two of 25kg. Have called around 10 local and some of the big stores B&Q, Wickes, etc to no avail.

I live in Worcestershire, if anyone got a bag or two of 25kg thin joint mortar I'd be eternally grateful.

Tristan

Sponsored Links
If anything the thin joint system is slower and the sooner its done way with the better.

I agree - It's taken me 3 weeks to search for the stuff and I've given up now. Althought it's used a lot in other Eurpean countreis and it has proven to be quicker system, I've not been able to find it in England. Cement and building sand...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back