Need to replace a very very pale grey almost white wall tile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any constructive suggestions about trying to get or make a match please? The size of tile is not important, as I have to cut it to shape anyway due to being next to a plug socket.

I've got a white tile, but the existing tiles are a very very pale shade of grey. They are nearly white, but not quite. They look white, but when you see them next to a white tile, you see that they are slightly grey.

The tiles are old six inch imperial ones, so no chance of finding them in a shop again. They just have a plain glaze, no pattern or texture.

The alternative is re-tiling the whole kitchen, which seems a lot for just one damaged tile.

Sponsored Links
Hi Orange, I take it that you have tried all the tile shops and trade places.

The next best thing to do is replace the missing tile with a different coloured tile and change a 'few' around the kitchen making it a feature.

Just an idea.

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back