Need your help to order correct skip size for prefab garage - or would someone actually buy it?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'll soon be dismantling a 1970s prefab concrete garage, once I've got the asbestos removal people to take the roof away. It's 16 foot long and 10 feet wide - can anyone tell me what size of skip I will need to stick all the concrete panels in? I don't want to order one too small, nor pay over the odds for one that's far too big. My guess is an 8 cubic yard one.

It's a sectional garage, free-standing with a concrete edge to prevent water ingress.

Alternatively: even without a roof, and covered in pebble dash on the outside, and needing a new up-and-over door - would someone actually buy this?

Your help appreciated, thank you.

Sponsored Links
buy it probably no.

get it for free then probably yes.

put an advert in the friday ad,gumtree and the likes saying free to collector.

Or try offering it on your local Freegle group, someone may come and dismantle then take it all away, roof n all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back