NEFF Dishwasher Switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Morning,
Wondered if anyone could assist me in wiring a switch . The story is I took the old one off made a note of the 4 wires then by the time I got the replacement switch.........I had lost the bit of paper! there are 4 wires Live, neutral, and 2 others. I think I know where the neutral goes as the switch has numbers 1-4 and there is a "n" stamped on the number 2 tag. If anyone could helpwith the rest as the lady of the house is not impressed with my "I can do that" skills. The dishwasher is a NEFF ref : E.NR S4132WOGB/11
and it is the on/off switch ref Dreefs 1737200133
Many thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
Just a quick question but is it a double pole switch if you have a live and neutral?

Most of these are either a double pole switch so live in and out, neutral in and out. Or single pole Live in and out.

Two other wires commonly found are on off neon lamp ones.

The E nr is not recognised is it correct.

Hi Leccy 758
Thanks for the quick response. now then , double pole ? erm not exactly sure BUT two of the wires go to 2 terminals which in turn go to 2 resistors then seem to go to one bulb. The colour of the 4 wires are brown, blue, blue with a maroon tracer,
and white with a purple tracer. The ref of the dishwasher is correct as I have taken it off the label on the inside and is what I used to order the spare part. It is over 10 years old. I do you appreciate your help .
Cheers for now
Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back