Neff Integrated Coffee Machine CV7760 - Blocked Coffee Nozzle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Neff Integrated Coffee Machine CV7760 which has a blocked coffee nozzle. I regularly clean/descale when the machine alerts me but the one of the dual nozzles constantly gets blocked. I have cleared the nozzle when blocked using a paper clip inserted up the nozzle, but this only provides a temporary fix. I feel I need to either replace the nozzle or take it off the machine to clean properly. I can get so far dismantling the coffee delivery mechanism before I get stuck. I don't want to force anything ...... I have a track record of breaking things using excessive force :)

I have managed to remove the milk frother cover and outlet but that is as far as I get, see picture below :

Any advice how to get to the coffee nozzles welcome. Tks

Dave

Moderators note

You can add pictures by "copy and paste"

Or by using the "upload a file" button

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
where are you using the paper-clip? there is a larger hole in the middle (where the bulk of the coffee comes out) but smaller ones around the perimeter which require a needle to unblock. One of mine has totally blocked a couple of times over the years but I find once done they are fine for several years afterward. I've also read if the grind is too fine it can block them more often.

Are these machines plumbed in?

if not you can use bottled water to reduce lime content. Its a dearer option though.

Are these machines plumbed in?

if not you can use bottled water to reduce lime content. Its a dearer option though.

No not plumbed in, they have a filter (like a britta) in the water container. I fill mine with filtered tap water as it's better and more efficient. That being said this blocked nozzle problem doesn't seem to stem from a water hardness POV but a build-up of minute coffee granules. When it gets really bad no coffee is output. It's actually very easy to resolve... a long pin/needle poked up and around the small holes and main bigger nozzle. Running a 'calc 'n' clean' cycles a couple of times can help.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for advice will retry with paper clip :) to ensure all outlets cleared. As follow up will try two calc ‘n’ clean cycles

For espresso machines, you can do a back flush using a product called ‘puly cafe’ this removes the build up of oily resides etc from coffee grounds, might be worth investigating if you can use it in your machine.

I have a DeLonghi, and the "engine" module can be unclipped and washed in the sink.

I do it daily.

The machine does a hot-water flush at every start-up and shut-down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back