Neff microwave combination oven, just

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi phoned Neff and they confirmed want my local appliance guy said. Mostly likely the "board" gone about 130-140 pounds, + 85 pounds labour.Considering we had a panasonic for 15 years with never a fault and according to my neighbour who made use of it going strong, if goes to show Paying the most does not get you the best. That will mean £800 it cost= £200 repair for very little use. What happen to quality and reliability??

Sponsored Links
contact consumer direct
http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/knowyourrights-landing/#purpose

an item must be as described and fit for purpose
if your micro is less than 3 years old then go down the fit for purpose route
if its more than 3 and less than 6 you may get it replaced /fixed free of charge but its up to you to proove there was a fault in the design that would cause a early failure

Panasonic - reliable...trustworthy..keeps on going, when it breaks, hard to fix, due to lack of information.

Neff? Who are they? A rebrand of another company?

Philips used to be good, at reliablity and support, had a balance, but both failed.

Neff are part of the BSH group

as are Siemens and Bosch

same parts and mostly the same machines, hate working on their newer ovens as they are sharp edge arm cutters.

Sponsored Links
Has anybody had any luck with neff fixing their microwave for free.I have one that's 5 years old and just keeps cutting out could be the board we have been told but would cost a couple of hundred to fix it was £800. New Thanks

contact consumer direct
http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/knowyourrights-landing/#purpose

an item must be as described and fit for purpose
if your micro is less than 3 years old then go down the fit for purpose route
if its more than 3 and less than 6 you may get it replaced /fixed free of charge but its up to you to proove there was a fault in the design that would cause a early failure

Where can I get advice on this up to 3 years old info.

My NEFF combi built in microwave is switching off after 30 secs. It is less than 3 years old so am not best pleased.

Cheers
Derek

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back