Neff Oven Door Hinges - Anyone else have problems with them?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a Neff oven for 7 years now. I'm on my 4th set of door hinges and yet again I'm just about to order another set as the door doesn't shut tightly against the seal anymore.

Neff tell me that I'm about the only person in the entire world that has ever had a problem with the oven door hinges - but I don't believe it.

Has anyone else had problems with these hinges?

Sponsored Links
Normally the receivers are replaced at the same time. Worn receivers could be the cause of your problem.

I assume the receiver is the fixed part bolted to the oven, that the hinge fits into. On my oven the hinge doesn't move within the receiver unless you push up the clips and remove the door. And I don't often remove the door other than to change the hinges :)

Sponsored Links
Someone said they were on their 4th set of Neff oven hinges. I am on my third although my cooker is older. The problem is that the steel from which the hinge is made is far too soft. The slot along which the slider runs wear wider much too quickly with the result that the hinge needs to be renewed. After a time you cant get the hinges either or they are frightfully expensive,. Makes you wonder if Neff do this deliberately to ensure sales of new hinges of cynically a new oven which in itself is far more expensive than a Hotpoint for instance Neff please take note
JohnatFarnham

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back