Neff S51T69X1GB (Bosch) Dishwasher E.25 -- not obvious --

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I'm stumped and wondered if anyone could help. I get a E25 drain issue.
Checked machine for blockages/ filter pump
I have thoroughly checked the hose from back of machine into sink drain.
Have checked short transparent hose from water pump to washing machine S bend thinggy (took side off it to have a look)
Replaced water pump.
Not trusting the long hose from back of machine, i unplugged the short hose from water pump and pointed it to a bucket on the side..
It tries three times to shift some water... which it manages, then it gives up and throws the error. I don't understand... So there is the 30cm hose and waterpump (which is brand new).. both are clear.. yet it's not happy...

Is there anything else i can check/clean? Any ideas...Any suggestions much appreciated

Sponsored Links
SOLVED:: the out pipe from the dishwasher has a tiny no return valve...I guess the rubber has lost some of its elasticity after 5 years and was getting stuck. Once I removed it I've not had a problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back