Neighbors Conservatory, is this right?

Sponsored Links
we've all been there, falling in love with a house or car (or woman!) and noticing problems later on.

op I would consider carefully what to do, as you have to live next to these people. though personally I'd put up a fence cos windows always do give a feeling of being watched, even if no one is behind them.

Sponsored Links
Hi all, thanks for all the replies, and totally agree with the love of all things can and does make you blind to the shortcomings. I'm biting the bullet and have the fence man coming round soon. It's not that easy a job by the look as the current fence is arris rail attached to the old style concrete post so originally was chain link? And the windows are no more than an inch and a half away from the fence. In my book less simple means more money!
Thanks again for the input.
Be lucky.
S

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back