Neighbour consultation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think I know the answer but would like to check....

For permitted development, it mentions the neighbour consultation scheme for rear extensions - Therefore I assume my side extension which is only to be level with the existing rear of the house and that does not protrude past the front elevation is not subject to neighbour consultation....

Sponsored Links
Hi, can someone clarify whether i need to specify neighbours ? I am applying for an ldc for an 8m rear extension through the portal. My bungalow is not visible from any other dwelling, I am hidden in a rural location and am 480 metres from the nearest house. So do i have to detail them in the application?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for replying, the online application is asking me to detail a list of neighbours who they need to contact but they are so far away are they neighbours ?

If the nearest house is 480m away I think rather than list neighbours I would write "no neighbours' properties within 0.4km" and see what comes back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back