Neighbours decking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an issue where my neighbours decking overhangs on my side and anytime it rains or he gets it pressure washed, all the muck comes into my side. I put some fence panels up but there is still a small gap at the bottom. Any idea what I could do? Cement maybe? I don’t know. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1A4DD55B-067D-41F6-A6D7-F07E2704F94C.jpeg
    1A4DD55B-067D-41F6-A6D7-F07E2704F94C.jpeg
    567.7 KB · Views: 133
Sponsored Links
if its his fence on his side you cannot touch it without there permission
have you discussed the problem them and how much it is affecting you or problems its causing ??

if its his fence on his side you cannot touch it without there permission
have you discussed the problem them and how much it is affecting you or problems its causing ??

He just had d rails up i put panels up for a bit of privacy he’s sound I get on great with him don’t want to be a dick as he is an older guy and tbh it’s not that huge of a deal just annoying

Attachments

• C67C0194-26F1-4CF0-9584-2A44D08D20EA.jpeg
    C67C0194-26F1-4CF0-9584-2A44D08D20EA.jpeg
    458 KB · Views: 86
Sponsored Links
just make him aware about your concerns and say you will look on line for a solution if no suggestion comes forth from his side and take it from there??

Try talking to him, just make him aware, he may not have a scooby, he might come across all apologetic and volunteer to sort it? Or maybe not ....

How about some guttering? At least it will direct the runoff away from your patio.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back