nest install for Remeha Avanta comi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok i have tried to work out how to install a nest to our boiler, we currently have no thermostat installed i have looked at the connections but nothing seems to correspond with the connectors for the nest

i have tried to attach some images to see if you guys can help

connectors from the boiler
full

full

connectors for the heat link for the nest
full

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
so is this right ?
wiring%20.jpg

& remove the jumper wire between 4 & 1?

As far as i know doesn't the case that provides the room seal for this model have to be removed to get to the electrics, not really diy territory.

In fact it was in the news recently that a diyer didn't put the case back on the boiler correctly and /or tested it's effectiveness which led to the co poisoning of a family. The culprit was fined for £5000, could of been prison if there was a death.

I've not yet had the fascia off the boiler, but something to bear in mind thank you for everyones advice

Jeverall, did you (or your gas safe eng) manage it? Where did he/she physically put the heat link? Any tips?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back