Nest Vaillant thermocompact vu gb 282

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello looking for help i have a y plan and guess link from boiler 4 to heatlink 3 and boiler 3 heatlink 2 y plan wired like diagram but pump is in boiler not stand alone.

so my question is where do i connect zone valve orange wire as guess boiler is wired to 3 amp spur feed permanently and not to pin 8 feeding orange wire zone valve and pin 3 on heatlink is a switched live

Have tried to wire as shown but only get hot water if connect zone valve to live or switched live

Thanks

Attachments

• my y plan.png
    my y plan.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 2,399
Sponsored Links
3 on the boiler pcb is the permanent live to the nest, 5 is the neutral and 4 is the switched live where the orange from the zone valve connects.

ok thanks do i need to take neutral from 5 as at min takes off spur not 5 which has no connection
will give it a go tomorrow
thanks

No it does not matter if you take it from the spur, usually just makes it neater if the live, neutral,earth and switched live are in one cable.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back