Never Get Busted Again ??

Sponsored Links
“The trillions of dollars we’re spending in our war on drugs should be used to protect our children,”

what a superstar .....to say what we all know ...:)

Moz said:
"The trillions of dollars we're spending in our war on drugs should be used to protect our children,"

what a superstar .....to say what we all know ...:)

In his article Tim Reid said:
A former US policeman and undercover drug agent has appalled narcotics officials by introducing a Christmas video for drug users on how to avoid arrest and fool the police.
Barry Cooper, who is described by former colleagues as perhaps the best drug- enforcement officer in America, will next week begin marketing Never Get Busted Again, which will show viewers how to 'conceal their stash, avoid narcotics profiling and fool canines every time'...

I would guess we do not all know how ...
:)

empip
with respect ....

whats the harm in a bit of grass ...Cannabis....?

in the US its not classed as a lesser drug as here an jail time , is stupid 250 years ...as if ..lol

btw as a no smoker Ive never had a puff on a Fat roll up ...lol

Sponsored Links
Moz,
with respect...
In this instance it's a 'phat spliff'. !! :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ( not a fat roll up )

Have a good x-mas.

Moz said:
empip
with respect ....

whats the harm in a bit of grass ...Cannabis....?

in the US its not classed as a lesser drug as here an jail time , is stupid 250 years ...as if ..lol

btw as a no smoker Ive never had a puff on a Fat roll up ...lol

With a little less respect ... FFS I am pointing to someone who is apparently gonna explain how to ELUDE detection.. I'm making no comment on rights or wrongs...
... will next week begin marketing Never Get Busted Again, which will show viewers how to 'conceal their stash, avoid narcotics profiling and fool canines every time'...
:D :D :D

Has anyone considered that by publishing this they may make it easier to get convictions?

If the Law Enforcement Officials know that this information is out there, then they can counter that intelligence by simply working against it, and it is highly likely that when finding drugs, the method of concealment may only pint to the arrestee..ergo they are assured of a conviction, whereas before they may have been unsure.

I would be very surprised to find a dedicated official actively giving information to the criminals UNLESS there was already someway to counter that knowledge by the law enforcement community.

The origins...
Tyler Morning Telegraph - Texas US of A

Making a buck or three...

...A former East Texas narcotics officer's plans to release a DVD titled "Never Get Busted Again" have generated reaction from around the globe...

Cooper (the former NARC) said he believes marijuana should be legalized, and that the imprisonment of those caught with the drug destroys their families and fills up jails and prisons across the country with non-violent offenders. He said he is using the DVD to teach people how to avoid arrest during a traffic stop.
Promotional materials the newspaper viewed earlier this week showed Cooper claiming his DVD would teach viewers to fool canines each and every time, and to conceal their "stash."
Cooper said he wants to be viewers' life coach and instruct them about improper search and seizure techniques and unwarranted searches.

:rolleyes:

If The bloke makes money out of it then so be it, whether it be right or wrong. I'm sure its not illegal to make such a documentry (I could be wrong, and most probably am)

I'm sure the information about 'concealing stash' is hovering around the internet on one site or another for all to see anyway :rolleyes:

Big_Spark said:
If the Law Enforcement Officials know that this information is out there, then they can counter that intelligence by simply working against it

Never a more true statement if i ever saw one. People can moan all they like about the release of the DVD, but it can only be viewable to those who buy it.
My guess is, first on the list will be the narcotics officer's to view its content, and not the thick drug takers of the good ol U.S.A.

Sponsored Links
Back