New bathroom, need help fitting it all in.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, New here HI.

I bought a house 3 years ago and the bathroom was fitted by the bloke before me, not very well though. Enough's enough and the bathroom has to go. I want to remove the bathroom suite and replace the lot aswell as re-doing all the walls, ceiling and pipe's (they all run up hill).

The problem that I have is the shape and size of the bathroom. It is small and L shaped, image below.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9984/bathroomsg2.jpg

bathroomkr6.jpg

The door is one of the double pane centre opening doors which helps a little with the space.

I am after using the bath as a shower/bath combo but if I place the bath where the shower is now then I will not be able to reach most of it and the taps will be at the wrong end.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get everything into the bathroom whilst still having enough room to move around?

Thanks in advance people

Blinky

Sponsored Links
remove shower, fit bath on right of pic, a bath with centrally mounted taps.

turn WC so that it is facing right, put basin beside it

You can't fit a quart into a pint pot.

It looks as if you have utilised the space as well as you can to me.

What exactly are you asking as you can move your bath over if you wish if you are prepared to modify the pipework. :D

Sponsored Links
Alternatively to JohnDs suggestion, (which is neat), you could leave the WC as is. Turn the bath 90 degrees and put it against the right hand wall and put the basin under the middle window.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back