New Bathroom Shower advice needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, new to this forum and the whole DIY process. I recently got a new flat and need to update the bathroom. We are going for a whole tiled look and are wondering the best choice of shower unit. currantly installed is a mixer with poor pressure. I would like to fit a pump to increase pressure, and get a good chrome mixer shower as I don't want one of those box electric showers ruining the look of the bathroom. I suppose my questions are:
1) With the added pump, would my hot water run out quickly with a mixer

2) Is there a choice of electrical shower that can be boxed away, i.e. left with just 2 taps on the wall to adjust

3) All you experts, what is your preferred choice and why?

Thanks for any response on this. I don't want to shell out on the wrong option, good lady would have a field day. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
First you need to establish what will work with your hot/cold supplies.

What type of water heating do you have
Do you have water tanks/cylinders

..also is the cold supply to the bathroom mains or from a tank (if you have a tank)
and how big are any tanks?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back