New boiler choices?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all i am in the market for a new boiler, i have had some fitted prices.
Worceter green star junior24kw - £1290 + £112 for remote room stat
and
a main eco 25 £1160 + £75 for remote room stat
These fitted prices include aprox 10 foot of 22mm pipe running in because old boiler on 15mm, central heating system flush and inhibiteralso flu and commisioning.
Do these prices seem reasonable? and out of the two boilers which is the best with my limited knowledge i would think the worceter is the better boiler?

Sponsored Links
Reasonable??!!

They seem far too cheap in my opinion. If he is a registered gas engineer you should bite his hand off and get him to fit it tomorrow before he realises hes not gonna make any money off the job!!

hi mate both prices are good the main is a baxi just badge up as a main. worchester have a better rep but they arnt what they used to be. id personaly go for the main as they less problematic.

Sponsored Links
no a gas safe registered fitter, so from your remark i take it they are good prices.

thanks for your comments i will prob arange for one fitting asap just need to decide which one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back