New boiler needed

I suppose I have to say the Viessmann 222 is rather nicer than the Worcester but I expect its another £1000 to buy. I also expect it uses a W/C that does not allow consideration of the indoor temperature as the Worcester does.

Such a pity you cannot mix and match boilers and controllers.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Not sure on the wb but the 222 is 1622.14 plus the vat. The 242 is just shy of 3k the as with both you add the wc on top

Sponsored Links
In that case I am surprised as the much physically smaller 45kW Viessmann is around £2000 with the connections pack. Or perhaps the Worc 550 is more expensive that I thought.

I do like the 222 but few replacement jobs have enough space which the customer will dedicate to their boilers. As the salesman at last years show said, its primarily directed at new build.

Tony

In that case I am surprised as the much physically smaller 45kW Viessmann is around £2000 with the connections pack. Or perhaps the Worc 550 is more expensive that I thought.

I do like the 222 but few replacement jobs have enough space which the customer will dedicate to their boilers. As the salesman at last years show said, its primarily directed at new build.

Tony

It does look the dogs danglies doesnt it...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back