New boiler price ? which boiler

Hello gasman77

I have fitted about a dozen an every one has been excellent.
not heard a bad word about these boilers

be fair to ideal chaps at least you can get hold of technical unlike vaillant etc..

added bonus they look a really good pice of kit.

Like i said i am also very supprised by these, because as we all know isar was a discrace. but then ideal isars our are bread & butter for the next 7 years so don't knock em, easy to repair aswell :D

Sponsored Links
That was kind of my point when i asked which other models you had fitted, with such a bad record in the past why would anyone risk it? I have installed over 100 Worcesters with 1 call back...... a frozen condensate pipe.

Thats an impressive track record ;)

Oh I have a greenstar in my own house, the only way i can compete with silly £1400 boiler swaps engineers in my area under cut each other so much pathetic. if i was fitting worcesters i might as well get me forms into asda!:cool:

In my opinion there is a market for cheap installs and a market for quality installs. I never price match, you just need to ask your customers what they would prefer! just give them a A1 install with a quality product and you will find yourself being selected by the choosier customers......

Sponsored Links
Problem is gasman77 is the lads on my patch will fit a worcester/vaillant for the same price an engineer down south would fit a ravenheat/heatline :eek:

cheers for the replies. he is gas registered and the rest,
to be honest if he can make 500-600 for a 1-2 day job then thats good money surely?
sometimes think some installers are a bit too greedy.
i think i`ll have him do it. the boiler sounds ok from what i can gather. i had a cheap boiler fitted 5 years ago and its been nothing but trouble thats why i wanted to fit a decent make this time that will last

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back