New boiler price ? which boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
i`ve been given a quote of £1610 inc vat to supply and fit a new wor bosch 28i . including flush and a magneclean filter . it comes with 2yr warrenty which extends to 5yrs because he`s an accredited engineer.
is this a good price ? and more importantly is this a good boiler ? we live in a 3 bed semi with 9 rads and 1 bathroom with electric shower.
is there another boiler i should look at ?
thanks for your reply because looking everywhere on the net but don`t get many straight answers

Sponsored Links
good boiler and good price for a fit an flush know people to charge 2500 for worch boiler an flush on a standard 3 bed

i thought it was a decent price. is there a good alternative to a bosch around the same price

Excellent boiler, very good price I fitted one recently £1900

go for it!

Look at Ideal logic plus 5 year warrenty.

Sponsored Links
excellent price, gas board would be about 3 grand. Good boiler too, must be light on work, i quote 1800 - 2000 and win almost every quote.

price is a bit too low for my liking cant stand people that price this low it devalues the industry that boiler alone costs over the £1000 mark as it is i normally charge 1900 incl flush if req and magnaclean combi for combi

and by the way i would avoild fitting a greenstar at all cost! they can be nothing but trouble ask the installer no tell! the installer to fit decent boilers and throw a vaillant on the wall dont believe the hype on worecester boilers they are extremly over hyped i wouldnt buy a worecester boiler if they fitted it for free with life time garantee

Look at Ideal logic plus 5 year warrenty.

eh have you been smoking crack :eek:

ideal make the worst boilers in the industry i think weve given them a fare crack of the whip if i had my way id extend the boiler scrapage sceme to any ideal boiler with the exception of the classic and mexico

To quote another RGI, the OP must have eaten a plate of MENTAL for dinner to want an IDEAL!

Price way too low. :eek: Go for it, and blame the boiler when it packs up in a few years.

guy either doesn't have a great deal of work or is happy with profit margin

I could still make £600 profit on that price but I like to earn more than that for 1.5 days work!

guy either doesn't have a great deal of work or is happy with profit margin

I could still make £600 profit on that price but I like to earn more than that for 1.5 days work!

So you earn over 10k a month? So your the 120k gas man we have to blame for all these back door merchents coming into the industry :D

love to see your car, house etc...

Really though, why would anybody install a Ideal for their customers? They have such a bad track record and there is alot of good boilers out there( well better than Ideal IMO).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back