New boiler problems

All sorted now.

I contacted the manufactures and was given the correct wiring procedure which is;
Plug in the boiler to an earthed socket, Remove the black link cable in positions 6-7, Connect common switch live from controller to position 1.

My electrician was amazed that it was that simple because from the wiring diagram it looks totally different.

Many thanks to all who helped with their suggestions.

Regards

Colin

Sponsored Links
I do apologise if my terminology is not correct I'm neither a plumber or an electrician I am trying to get the information to give to them to speed up their work.

Many thanks for your help

Regards

Colin

When you employ a professional to do work for you then you expect that person to have the necessary skills or at least to be able to call on someone they know to assist. That would often be whoever they had an apprenticeship or training with.

In no way should you ever need to take over the job from them! They should take full responsibility and ensure that its completed correctly.

Many would wonder why you knowingly employed anyone who was so severely lacking in experience. Perhaps he is a relative or was very cheap? But to me its a severe embarrassment to me that some in our industry will take on jobs which are totally beyond them! We dont hear of many solicitors, accountants, doctors or surgeons doing that!

Tony

Sponsored Links
My electrician was amazed that it was that simple because from the wiring diagram it looks totally different.
Your electrician should learn to read! It's all in the installation manual on page 21

8.3.2 230 volt room thermostat
To be connected to contacts 1 and 3 of connector X2 and remove link 6-7.
See electrical diagram.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back