New Boiler Recommendations Cost ?

Sponsored Links
Or do I keep it because it's £20/month, and without it I have no cover for any kind of problem ?
You don't have any cover now - you are just throwing £20 away every month, because:

just been told by Scottish Power that they havne't got any parts so it lasts as long as it lasts,
so when it breaks, they will just say 'obsolete, buy a new boiler'.

I wrote a long letter of complaint to Scottish Power, including invoices for parts from the regular suppliers. They blew me off. So then I submitted to the Small Claims Court all those documents. Then Scottish Power called me up and offered me £400 refund, which is 2 years premiums for the insurance. Which is good.
So now a local company is putting a new heat exchanger/ diverter in it, and see what happens after.

I wrote a long letter of complaint to Scottish Power, including invoices for parts from the regular suppliers. They blew me off. So then I submitted to the Small Claims Court all those documents. Then Scottish Power called me up and offered me £400 refund, which is 2 years premiums for the insurance. Which is good.
So now a local company is putting a new heat exchanger/ diverter in it, and see what happens after.

Nice one. This should be spread around, IMO

Sponsored Links
Well played! More people should do this

Bloody spot on, good work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back