New Boiler recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I need a new boiler, i currently have a heatline vizo 24kw. I have had issues over the years of the Heatplate clogging and have had power flushes, filters etc fitted. The heat plate blocking problem now seems to be cured but its broke down 3 times in the last month. Basically all the senors etc are now giving up. I dont want to spend any more money on it having it repaired. Yes i know its a budget boiler and to be fair i have had my moneys worth out of it.

So im after advice on what boilers you would recommend. The heatline is 24kw and copes just about (can take a couple of hours to heat house on cold winter days) . So i guess a similar sized boiler is what im after.

What boiler would you recommend ?

Sponsored Links
if it takes a couple of hours to heat your house with a 24KW boiler then you have a problem somewhere, the 24KW is only affected when running HW you will not need anywhere near 24KW for your radiators, so it wont matter what boiler you fit it wont make any difference, you would be bettr finding out why it is taking so long to heat up, radiator sizing, insulation etc

Sponsored Links
Would the size of house and amount of radiators make a difference on how long it will take to heat if its maxed out?

Its only very cold days when the heating has been low for a weekend etc that it takes a while.

The house has 11 radiators i have just counted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back