new boiler search

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I wonder if you can give any up to date information on what you think of Viessmann boilers- combi? price and backup compared to Vaillant and Worcester Bosch?

Trying to decide what to get..

best

Lynne

Sponsored Links
Do a search on here as there are always loads of current posts about new boiler options and opinions currently being posted here.

Hi All,

I wonder if you can give any up to date information on what you think of Viessmann boilers- combi? price and backup compared to Vaillant and Worcester Bosch?

Trying to decide what to get..

best

Lynne
Hi Lynne i must say the viessmann vitodens range is a very good range of boilers from 26kw 30kw and 35kw combis with a great flow rate and if fitted by a accredited installer you also get a 5 year parts and labour guarentee i have fitted over 30 this year with no come backs. My previous choice of boiler was the worcester range but i had a few snags with the heat exchangers and i could only offer a 2 year guarentee compared with 5 year i can give with viessmann.

Sponsored Links
I have to be careful what I say, but I would consider the other two brands you mentioned first.

We have fitted lots of all three over the years, and give 5yrs on all of them. So my views are not influenced by the warranty terms.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back