New Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there I'm looking to get myself a new boiler . I heard that Glow worm is a decent enough make and reasonable .Any recommendations on this one as I've heard about Worcester Bosch and many others ? Thanks

Sponsored Links
You will get fanboys of all different boilers on here, so i'm not going to point you in any direction. But all i would say is that generally you get what you pay for (apart from with worcester bosch, where you are paying for their advertising! Don't believe the worcester hype, they are overpriced, poorly designed plastic rubbish)

Glow-worm and vaillant are the same company, but glow worm are the budget side, whereas vaillant are the premium side of the company. So it might be worth having a look at vaillant if you are interested in a glow worm. It all depends on your budget.

Ps. You didn't say what type of boiler. Combi or conventional?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back