new buissnes venture

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi just wondering what the flat roof market is like out there in the real world.thinking of starting my own just dealing in domestic flat roofs thinking of going down the grp route.any advice welcomed and thans in advance

Sponsored Links
Pretty flat @ the moment.like the housing market.....plenty of lead being stripped tho`...that could be replaced with grp :idea:

Try and start doing the EPDM thing, people in the UK still think its new and love the idea of one big seamless sheet of rubber on their roofs.

We only do them as a bit on the side but lately weve been doing loads.

good luck :)

Sponsored Links
polyeurea.... drys in 4 seconds, single application, any colour 100 year warranty.... no heat, no fires, no joints. best thing since sliced bread.... only one sticky bit..... £20-30,000 to set up.
On the other hand try roof coating, clean and waterproofing roof tiles.
Set up +/- £6000, income +£40k per year profit with one team of two. Sells itself, very visual and growing in popularity. NO COMPETITION in most areas. talk to a guy called - - - - - - - - - , u can search for him on google or yahoo

cheers guys some good input but no ones got opions on the grp whats that like is anyone out there using this stuff cheers

No not true simply offering some advise to DIY ers, I am in hospital (BUPA have web access) probably won't be out.....this century My son on't other hand ......cheer up jus a bit o fun.

No not true simply offering some advise to DIY ers, I am in hospital (BUPA have web access) probably won't be out.....this century My son on't other hand ......cheer up jus a bit o fun.

Nothing serious I hope? :(

At least Bupa is better than a smelly NHS hospital :cool:

yep but ots bin cut out now.... be back on the slates soon... maybe....... probably not.... oK never.............

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back