New CCTV system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to install a CCTV system with 4 cameras (motion activated), colour, night vision...good quality + DVR recorder..with possibility to view from anywhere over internet...

what sort of budget should i be looking for including installation??

any idea will be great

Sponsored Links
My idea would be 2 million pounds, get you a real good CCTV setup, including man sat watching it 24hrs a day for you :D

How can we know how much installation is going to cost without knowing where its going to be installed.

Can't you install it yourself?

I am looking to install a CCTV system with 4 cameras (motion activated), colour, night vision...good quality + DVR recorder..with possibility to view from anywhere over internet...

any idea will be great
Internal or external??
And quite what are you expecting from motion detection?

any idea will be great

we just installed a simliar system in a vets, with 2 colour cams with excelent quality viewable over the net with a 160gb hard driver for £500, took my engineer half a day to fit it. hope this helps you...
Darren

Sponsored Links

any idea will be great

Where are you based?

The kit you want is pretty standard, but quality and prices of DVR and cameras vary quite significantly. A CCTV system isn't too difficult to setup yourself. And you can buy some simple cheap systems designed for the DIY-er. B&Q do a cheap setup.

If you want something more professional you are looking at £500+.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back