New combi boiler, 1500?

Too late I am afraid... the new Ideal is being fitted, 1400 (saying that normally would charge 1600).
Awkward weekend, really awkward ...:(

Sponsored Links
£300 for a repair that will last as long as the new combi
£1400.00 for a new combi that will last as long as the Baxi repair

Obviously he's a good salesman ex bg possibly.

£300.00 is about the right price for a good service and replace the panels imo

£1400.00 is imo cheap for a combi change, flush, mag cleaner and alterations to suit.

Sponsored Links
I am lost in words...KY? mag cleaner?... 1400 includes absolutely everything, he has stripped out the old one and is fitting the new one, beyond that, no idea ... it has 7 years guarantee with it. I think is this one:
Ideal Logic+ HE Combi 30W Boiler

KY is massively important, perhaps you should ask him if you can help fit it in for him.

i love how others love to slag a job off on price without even seeing the standard of the install , guy will still have made half decent money doing it and perhaps he doesnt fa#ny about humming and ha ing about the job and just got on and done it .
Cause others are slow do not dig at people who are fast

i love how others love to slag a job off on price without even seeing the standard of the install , guy will still have made half decent money doing it and perhaps he doesnt fa#ny about humming and ha ing about the job and just got on and done it .
Cause others are slow do not dig at people who are fast

Yes but in the context of the lack of repair and being able to do it at a discount this weekend?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back