New cordless drill/driver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im looking for a new drill/driver for work it'll be used mainly for drilling holes for radiators on external walls. What sort off spec should I look for? currently have an old (7 years) corded Makita. I would like a cordless drill for ease of use and one that will drill and drive.

Thanks Matt

Sponsored Links
Bosch Blue li-ion or Makita 18v combi. Set of Bosch multi-purpose drill bits.

sorry probably should have been more specific im looking around £150 if possible, I looked at those and they seem out of my price range. Thanks

Sponsored Links
So you think Makita are a good brand? people have recommended dewalt and bosch to me - though couldn't find anything by dewalt comparable to that Makita

You can tell a lot about a man by his drill!

sorry probably should have been more specific im looking around £150 if possible, I looked at those and they seem out of my price range. Thanks

wait a week or 2- there is a new Bosch 18v lithium combi coming out which will be in your price range

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back