New door and frame for outhouse - anybody know where I could get a similar sized door?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello lovely people,

I've had somebody ask me to fit "just a shed door" and when I came to the job it was a door to a brick outhouse, with a frame. Both door and frame are rotting so both need replacing. The only issue is that the door frame is 197cm x 76cm and the door is 182cm x 68cm.

Now, I can buy a bigger door frame and cut that down to size, that's no problem... but does anybody know where I could obtain a suitable sized door that's similar to the existing one?

Cheers everyone

outhouse door.jpeg

Sponsored Links
For exterior use you really need to consider using treated timber, or at the very least treating everything with Cuprinol before installation. In either case cut surfaces and ends need to be treated, especially door and door frame bottoms.

Or you could just take the blue pill...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back