New Garage Workshop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi well here goes this my first post here so please be gentle!

I have a couple of questions, regarding a project that I am in the planning stage. I am going to uild a double garage to replace an old single garage, I have limited access to the front so plan to install side sliding round the corner garage doors, just wondering if anyone can recommend a supplier?

I would also like to coat the floor with a non slip hard wearing finish, I have used normal garage floor paint, but would like to have a super level flooring, but will withstand the wear and tear of a workshop and a non slip surface, any one got any thoughts?

I hope can help
Cheers
Matt

Sponsored Links
Why not go for a roller type door like this http://www.tilt-a-dor.co.uk/insulated_roller_doors.htm I've just had one fitted, a 3.1m wide X 2.134 m high for £1200 fitted. Thats fully insulated and electric operation etc.
A normal shop roller coated with powder coating I was getting quoted about £800 with motor,fitted . Take the motor away and that will save a couple more hundred.
AS for flooring, i went for Epoxy floor paint but it has still come up where my car tyres park.

Thanks for your reply

I have thought about the roller type door, so cheers for the recomendation. It will of coourse all come down to price.

I am looking at this coating Coo-Var SUREGRIP. I am waiting for information to come from the suppliers, so will elt you know about it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back