new Hi-Fi

petewood said:
kendor said:
I was going along the lines that it may be a "Good looks" factor with the women rather than the talent.

My wife listens to a lot of Madonna and Shania Twain. Should I be worried or should I invite them round for a candlelit dinner?

Don't be tight !! Stick the fuse back in -- not going to the pub are you ? :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Another hot tip is to put your speakers on " spikes". Then the sound will travel through the air, not your floor, furniture etc..
But I'm gutted 'cos I can't listen to Reef, Bowie etc etc but boyzone in the car :( :( :(

Sponsored Links
If y'all gonna be arsey about sonic art, get yourselves a very high speed reel to reel. Though if your eardrums are more than a year or so old, you'll be wasting your money.

AdamW said:
At lunchtime today I wandered into the town centre, I saw all the top blart about and thought...

"Man, I feel like a woman". :rolleyes:

Shania Twain? I would. Madonna? I wouldn't.

me to :D and didnt she look great in that hooded leapard skin pattern catsuit ? cor! I say sir. :D

Given the opportunity, I the Twain shall meat (no spelling mistake!)

Alms, alms? isn't that The Life of Brian?

Richardp said:
Mini Disc? is this good ? or has it been an gone? :confused:
Its been and nearly gone, but it is good. I put all my vinyl onto mini disc, now looks like I need to find another method :cry:

Richardp said:
me to :D and didnt she look great in that hooded leapard skin pattern catsuit ? cor! I say sir. :D
you mean the one where they over exposed to hide all the imperfections ;)

Sponsored Links
Back