New Howdens kitchen fitted, what intergrated freezer to get?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I've just had a new Howdens kitchen installed into out utility room and we've had a tall unit installed which is suitable for an undercounter applicance.

Howdens are quoting £463 + VAT for their Lamona freezer which sounds very expensive and I've already spent too much on the utility room as it is. They said this in an email "It needs to be a freezer that fits in a tower unit, the description is an integrated tower freezer also often referred to as in column or built in upright freezer."

I've already bought 2 integrated freezers second hand from Gumtree and both didn't fit so not really wanting to make another mistake.

If anyone has any idea of a make and model of freezer for a decent price then it would be great if you could help me out?

Thanks a lot in advance
Ally

Sponsored Links
Hi Ally,

All new fridge/freezers are sold with the exact dimensions in the specification details.

Just get your take measure out and get the internal dimensions of the cabinet and off you go.

thanks kingandy2nd....the Howdens one does give exact mm sizes so will try that. If another freezer is sold as integrated and is pretty close in size (within a few mm) would you say that it should fit OK and that I should be able to get the kitchen cabinet door installed OK?

Thanks
Ally

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back