new idea for dragons den...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
While trying to unload several rolls of T+E in various sizes and carrying them into the job, I found it much easier to put a hammer through the middle of the roll and carry theb by the hammer handle rather than try and get my hands / fingers into the hole.. and carrying one roll in each arm was awkward to say the least..

so I recon there's a market for something to carry cable rolls with..
something T shaped with some sort of handle at the end... maybe rope / tube based..

Sponsored Links
Wouldn't a standard cable reel carrier/holder (e.g Spoola) do the job - isn't that one of the things they're designed to do?

Kind Regards, John.

Sponsored Links
While trying to unload several rolls of T+E in various sizes and carrying them into the job, I found it much easier to put a hammer through the middle of the roll and carry theb by the hammer handle rather than try and get my hands / fingers into the hole.. and carrying one roll in each arm was awkward to say the least..

I was taught to carry cables around like this back in 1978 of a spark who was 2yrs off retiring

so I recon there's a market for something to carry cable rolls with..
something T shaped with some sort of handle at the end... maybe rope / tube based..

or maybe something that has a duel purpose like something you could also use to knock nails in maybe :!:

good idea coljack but....... I'm out!

I don't think that a pair of pistols or swords is a good idea to carry cables on. ( or did you mean dual rather than duel? ;) )

It deson't mtater waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are - so lnog as the frist and lsat ltteer are in the crorcet pclae!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back