new laptop part 2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
merry christmas!! i bought an acer aspire 5336 laptop, when i switch it on all i get is a message saying "windows failed to start a recent hard or software change might be the cause" to fix install installation disk etc etc
well firstly they didnt include a disk and secondly the blue light which indicates the computers wireless connectivity status is not on
ive got an orange siemens gigaset SE 572 WLAN dsl wireless modem which works ok with desktop P C
can anyone help before i box it up and take it back to J Lewis as I definatley aint going to start phoning any expensive help line thanks P M

Sponsored Links
I know you don't want to phone them but, it does say it's local rate so might be worth a call.
Technical support
If you have any queries or problems with an electrical or technology product, call our JL technical support line on 0330 123 0106 or email
technical [email protected] from 8am to 9pm weekdays, 8am to 8pm Saturday and 10am to 6pm Sundays – calls are charged at a local call rate. To help us handle your query promptly please have your model number available.
http://www.johnlewis.com/Help/Help.aspx?HelpId=9#helplines

Sponsored Links
Back