New lockdown in sight

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So from Monday people would not be able to gather in groups of more than 6 individuals.
And as predicted by me in march, we are on schedule for a second lockdown before 01st November.
As soon as people start sneezing and coughing as per normal winter standard, they will spread more panic and lock the monkeys in their cages.
All small and medium business must die, people must be kept in poverty and rich made richer.
Amen

Sponsored Links
On Thursday the rules will be changing again, all under 40 year olds will be restricted to their bedrooms unless going to/from work, the supermarket, Nando's or visiting a sick relative.
On Saturday we all have to be locked in for at least 4 hours a day (between 08:00-21:00) unless we wear a wetsuit and snorkel. (Aldi are selling snorkel masks off cheaply rn).
Then at the end of the month we will all be having to wear gimp masks when outside the home (building) unless we have an exemption (unspecified) and a hall pass.

Simple to understand.

Perhaps if people had taken this seriously in the first place, we'd not be in this mess again now.
And... the government had a plan.

I tend to spend the entire weekend in my gimp mask, so at least I can go out now

Sponsored Links
If some could let all the illegal migrants know that as of from Monday, it's only six to a dingy. Thanks. (y)

It's ok, illegal migrants all get tested on entry

Unlike the feckless chavs.

Damn I had a BBQ organised next week in my garden.

Oh well I shall have to hold it on the tube instead.

Having a massive street party this weekend.
We're closing the road and bbqing all day for 48 hours solid.
Council not advised, screw them and everyone else who wants us locked again.
I'd rather die than be locked up by a bunch of zookeepers.

I think it’s a balanced measure. Attack the infection rate with minimum economic impact.

with the benefit of hind sight, we could have isolated people over 65 and had no lockdown on under 40s, with only partial restrictions on those in between. Economic damage would have been significantly less and death rate probably similar.

Sponsored Links
Back