New lockdown in sight

Sponsored Links
Did anyone actually look at the modelling by Prof Ferguson. It was made clear that there was a high chance of rolling lockdowns after the first major lockdown.

The NHS had to be saved because it was running on fumes and an influx of patients would have been a human and poltical disaster. Perhaps if the NHS was not subject to a decade of austerity it would have been in better shape to cope with the influx of patients.

So people need to get back into the office and not forget to buy their coffees on the way there and then pop into the pub with a few mates after work - have to keep the economy going!

So from Monday people would not be able to gather in groups of more than 6 individuals.
Unless you are in need of an eye test...

Still we have the 'moonshot' test for our salvation...

Boris says so, so it must be true! :rolleyes:

None of them wish to..Maybe they are trying to keep you and elderly rels alive!
I'm elderly and don't wish to die alone in an empty house.
I'll go and see my friends and family who fortunately like to live, not just survive.

Sponsored Links
I'm elderly and don't wish to die alone in an empty house.
I'll go and see my friends and family who fortunately like to live, not just survive.
Don't catch Covid-19 then, because the odds are pretty poor for you avoiding a hospital stay and not great for surviving.

If only everyone else were trying to avoid it spreading as much by socially distancing, wearing a mask and depriving themselves of the enjoyment you're gloating about.

Anyone who lives by trying to avoid death at all costs is already dead and should stay locked indoors in a sealed sterile room.
I accepted that I had to die one day when a was a young lad.
I was ready then and ready now.
No politician will stop me from living.
As said, if you're scared of dying stay home, don't force your belief on me.

Totally agree with that.
Cancer experts are now saying as many as 50,000 cancer patients will die now because of the scamdemic and the ludicrous lock down.

Totally agree with that.
Cancer experts are now saying as many as 50,000 cancer patients will die now because of the scamdemic and the ludicrous lock down.
3,500 but sure, make a up whatever numbers you like

IF the coronavirus lockdown lasts for six months 50,000 cancer patients could die prematurely, a top doctor is warning.

Leading oncologist Professor Karol Sikora claimed cutbacks to cancer treatment amid the coronavirus pandemic will be a "death sentence" for many patients.

Last edited:
IF the coronavirus lockdown lasts for six months 50,000 cancer patients could die prematurely, a top doctor is warning.

Leading oncologist Professor Karol Sikora claimed cutbacks to cancer treatment amid the coronavirus pandemic will be a "death sentence" for many patients.
From April, when things were at their worst and assumptions were most pessimistic. They aren't saying that now.

We haven't seen the legislation yet, but its likely not to impact people in support bubbles.
I have a feeling that a great percentage of the UK population will have had enough of listening to government decrees/dictats and will simply ignore the latest bovine excrement that the most inept administration in living memory spouts!

And after all if the government itself says it's happy to break the law then why should anyone not follow suit and choose for themselves what they will do!

The current 'rules' aren't really followed or enforced, so it matters not how many powerless 'covid marshals' boriscaoni and goebbels dream up!

There will of course be a few 'deterrent' cases filed, but it will be business as usual for this corrupt lot...

£100m for a ferry company with no ferries...Pah!

£100bn for a 'moonshot' that doesn't exist is more like it!

ludicrous lock down.

yes what a shambolic government

if it had locked down earlier the lockdown wouldnt have needed to last so long

france and Germany have have the bulk of their workers back for months now

yes what a shambolic government

if it had locked down earlier the lockdown wouldnt have needed to last so long

france and Germany have have the bulk of their workers back for months now

err have you looked at what's happening in France lately? More daily cases than wave one. In terms of infection their wave 2 is a tsunami.

Sponsored Links
Back