• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
145000_144703_0_3202.jpg

This is Rach301 who joined the forum today. I am in lurve... :oops:

So what board has she posted on then?
'Cos I can't find her in the 'search' engine.

Sponsored Links
Geraint is simply a troll, if you are in any doubt take a look at his / her post history and count the knowledgeable and helpful replies he / she has given in other sections of the forum.

well here we go again.....

maybe the mother might say.. or is it a group hug......

and calling me a troll.... well... that proves that there were more sad people on here than i thought....

all we want now is the rest of you.....

grown men... dont think so..... and that is short for...

men

Sponsored Links
Geraint is simply a troll, if you are in any doubt take a look at his / her post history and count the knowledgeable and helpful replies he / she has given in other sections of the forum.

and calling me a troll.... well... that proves that there were more sad people on here than i thought....

men

Troll_spray.jpg

men

Sorry I apologise, I've based my assumptions on the first five pages of your posting history.

In the interest of expediting this conversation, please summarise your contribution to DIYnot.

men

Sorry I apologise, I've based my assumptions on the first five pages of your posting history.

In the interest of expediting this conversation, please summarise your contribution to DIYnot.

only five pages.... so explain how that makes me a troll....

well sad.... introduce to your wife or boyfriend...

dont think so

have you all nothing better to do.....

shame....

I guess you don't or you would not be posting your drivel... Oh and you can't spell don't either - Mr Spell-checker. :rolleyes: [/img]

www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=231418&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Careful eh Johnmelad502, you verging on hypocritcal with that comment.

Fair enough, except he picked me up for a silly spelling mistake, which had two spelling misteaks in the post. Retaliation by me, first strike by SFBs.

disinfo";p="1660606 said:

men

In the interest of expediting this conversation, please summarise your contribution to DIYnot.[/quote

well as a nobody and think that way.... i cannot even grasp where your comment came from..... do you think that my comments on this site have an adverse effect..l or maybe not helpful... please enlighten me....

well as a nobody and think that way.... i cannot even grasp where your comment came from..... do you think that my comments on this site have an adverse effect..l or maybe not helpful... please enlighten me....

I'm struggling to understand your bizarre sentence structure but to summarise,

99% of your posts seem to be exchanging "tit for tat" insults with other forums members.

Why bother? Why not share your skills and experiences in the other sections of the forum instead, I'm sure you have some positive advice based on your trade skills that could help someone out there.

maybe you do not understand... not bizzare....

and your percentage has not been calculated very well.. still waiting for an explaination as to your earlier comment about my postings

i would love to share many things. but to only the people that would appreciate them and not insult... i have had my moments on this site.. mainly trying to qualify somebodies prowess. just seems that if you are not in the in crowd... you get insulted or they try to tarnish.... well.... not me....

maybe you do not understand... not bizzare....

and your percentage has not been calculated very well.. still waiting for an explaination as to your earlier comment about my postings

i would love to share many things. but to only the people that would appreciate them and not insult... i have had my moments on this site.. mainly trying to qualify somebodies prowess. just seems that if you are not in the in crowd... you get insulted or they try to tarnish.... well.... not me....

I certainly don't consider myself to be in any crowd. I've not been insulted on this site as far as I can remember, maybe ribbed slightly when I've said something dumb but isn't that just normal life?

I have great respect for the people on this site that take their time to help posters solve their problems, its certainly got me out of a few jams.

What I'm trying to say geraint, is you reap what you sow. Why not just play a positive part in this excellent community?

Sponsored Links
Back